- ElementAI (ServiceNow), 2021.06 - 2022.01
- IQVIA, 2019.06 - 2019.08
- Advisor: Dr. Danica Cao
- Multi-task Molecular Property Prediction in Drug Discovery
- Facebook, 2016.05 - 2016.08
- Software Engineering Internship
- With full-time return offer
- HCR Co, 2015.02 - 2015.05
- Under the guidance of Chief Technical Director, Dr. Liang Ma
- Slides can be found here
- Teaching Assistant, 2021 Winter (Spring) Semester, HEC Montréal
- MATH 80600A, Machine Learning II: Deep Learning and Applications
- Teaching Assistant, 2016 Spring Semester, UW-Madison
- CS 564, Database Management Systems: Design and Implementation
- Served as the core member to the AI for Science Community.
- Served as the organizer to the following workshops:
- Served as program committee member/reviewer for the following conferences/workshops/journals:
- 2023: ICLR ; AISTATS.
- 2022: ICLR (Highlighted Reviewer); AISTATS; ICML; NeurIPS; NeurIPS Datasets and Benchmarks; JMLR; ICLR DGM4HSD Workshop; CVPR AI4CC Workshop; ICML pretrain workshop; NeurIPS GLFrontiers Workshop.
- 2021: ICLR; ICML; RECOMB; NeurIPS; CIKM; AAAI GCLR Workshop; AAAI DLG Workshop; KDD DLG Workshop.
- 2020: IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics; CIKM; ICML GRL+ Workshop.
- 2019: ISMB-ECCB; NeurIPS.
- Served as the main contributor to the following open-source GitHub repositories.
- TorchDrug: A comprehensive platform for drug discovery.
- BioChemGNN_Dense: A smart and dense version of Graph Neural Networks, motivated to handle small-molecule representation.
- BioChemGNN: A smart and sparse version of Graph Neural Networks, motivated to handle small-molecule representation. Note that this GNN is deterministic (without torch-scatter).
Awards and Honors
- Travel Award, NeurIPS 2018
- Travel Award, Midwest Biopharamceutical Statistics Workshop 2018
- First Prize, Microsoft College Code Competition(MSFT3C) in year 2015, 2016.
- Third Prize, 2015 ACM-ICPC North Central Regional.