- Several open source useful Github Repositories.
- TorchDrug: A comprehensive platform for drug discovery.
- BioChemGNN_Dense: A smart and dense version of Graph Neural Networks, motivated to handle small-molecule representation.
- BioChemGNN: A smart and sparse version of Graph Neural Networks, motivated to handle small-molecule representation. Note that this GNN is deterministic (without torch-scatter).
- ElementAI (ServiceNow), 2021.06 - 2022.01
- IQVIA, 2019.06 - 2019.08
- Advisor: Dr. Danica Cao
- Multi-task Molecular Property Prediction in Drug Discovery.
- Facebook, 2016.05 - 2019.08
- Software Engineering Internship
- With full-time return offer.
- HCR Co, 2015.02 - 2015.05
- Under the guidance of Chief Technical Director, Dr. Liang Ma.
- Applied Bloom Filter for fast search among one billion items of data.
- Utilized K-means, K-means++, bisecting K-means and Canopy K-means for comparison.
- Compared the clustering validity by five common validity indices.
- Presented the final results in data visualization by ECharts and Baidu Map.
- Presentation slides can be found here
- Teaching Assistant, 2021 Winter (Spring) Semester, HEC Montréal
- MATH 80600A, Machine Learning II: Deep Learning and Applications
- Teaching Assistant, 2016 Spring Semester, UW-Madison
- CS 564, Database Management Systems: Design and Implementation
Organized the following workshops:
- AI for Science: Mind the Gaps, NeurIPS 2021 Workshop.
Served as a program committee member/reviewer for the following conferences/workshops/journals:
- 2022: ICLR; AISTATS; ICMl.
- 2021: ICLR; ICML; AAAI GCLR; AAAI DLG; RECOMB; NeurIPS; CIKM; KDD DLG Workshop.
- 2020: ICML GRL+; IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics; CIKM.
- 2019: ISMB-ECCB; NeurIPS.
- First Prize, Microsoft College Code Competition(MSFT3C) in year 2015, 2016.
- Third Prize, 2015 ACM-ICPC North Central Regional.